Me from A to Z
Thanks for the idea Julie! Nothing like something to keep me busy on a Friday afternoon when I should be working :)
B. Bed size: California King bc I married a "big big man"...okay, he's tall so it's nice to have.
C. Chore you dislike: everything? if i had to say just one it's the "putting away" part of laundry
E. Essential start to your day: kisses from Parker
F. Favorite color: pink!
G. Gold or silver: Silver!
H. Height: 5′ 4”
I. Instruments you play(ed): absolutely nothing
J. Job title: Senior Audit Associate, soon to be Mother :)
K. Kids: Baby Z is due April 24th!!
M. Most embarrassing moment: nothing really sticks out in my head but I do get embarrassed quickly
N. Nicknames: Mol, Sis, "B", Rambo
O. Overnight hospital stays: nope...but I will soon experience this when baby z comes
Q. Quote from a movie: this one would take me a while to think about and I don't have that kind of time :)
T. Time you wake up: any time between 5am and 6am...usually 5am
U. University attended: Eastern Illinois University...double majored in Accounting and Finance
V. Vegetables: carrots, corn, green beans
W. What makes you run late: Parker :)
X. X-rays you’ve had: ankle when I sprained it in college softball; neck and back for the chiropractor
Y. Yummy food you make: mastacolli, rice crispy treats, sheppard's pie dip...the list could go on forever
Z. Zoo animal favorites: gorillas, lions, giraffesS. Siblings: Jason, 33; Jacob, 23; Dustin and Justin 21
P. Pet peeves: people that drive the speed limit in the middle of the country, stupid drivers
L. Live for ______: Happiness and Family
A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: California King bc I married a "big big man"...okay, he's tall so it's nice to have.
C. Chore you dislike: everything? if i had to say just one it's the "putting away" part of laundry
D. Dogs: just one, Parker, yellow lab. he'll be one in one week!!!
E. Essential start to your day: kisses from Parker
F. Favorite color: pink!
G. Gold or silver: Silver!
H. Height: 5′ 4”
I. Instruments you play(ed): absolutely nothing
J. Job title: Senior Audit Associate, soon to be Mother :)
K. Kids: Baby Z is due April 24th!!
M. Most embarrassing moment: nothing really sticks out in my head but I do get embarrassed quickly
N. Nicknames: Mol, Sis, "B", Rambo
O. Overnight hospital stays: nope...but I will soon experience this when baby z comes
Q. Quote from a movie: this one would take me a while to think about and I don't have that kind of time :)
T. Time you wake up: any time between 5am and 6am...usually 5am
U. University attended: Eastern Illinois University...double majored in Accounting and Finance
V. Vegetables: carrots, corn, green beans
W. What makes you run late: Parker :)
X. X-rays you’ve had: ankle when I sprained it in college softball; neck and back for the chiropractor
Y. Yummy food you make: mastacolli, rice crispy treats, sheppard's pie dip...the list could go on forever
Z. Zoo animal favorites: gorillas, lions, giraffes
P. Pet peeves: people that drive the speed limit in the middle of the country, stupid drivers
L. Live for ______: Happiness and Family
No comments:
Post a Comment