Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Monday, March 28, 2011

36 weeks

So this weekend we went back to Pontiac to suprise my dad for his birthday.  I think it was the first time in a very long time where all 5 of us kids were together.  It felt awesome and I'm hoping we can do that more often.  I always hate feeling so rushed when I'm at home but I guess that's what I get for having divorced parents and EVERYONE wanting to see me (okay, probably not see me but wanting to see the bump!).  After we had lunch with my Dad and family, Jason and I went and had our maternity pictures taken in Bloomington.  I can't wait to see what the pictures look like since J and I really don't have any pregnant pictures together.  We're in the home stretch now kids!!  Only 4 more weeks to go and this Sunday I will be considered full term...but we want him to cook just a little longer!!!  Here's a pic from yesterday of me, the baby and Parker :)  Parker's got his 1st birthday coming up on April 8th so I hope to get him something special :)


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:
36 weeks 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: as of last friday I am up 36ish pounds...yikes!

Is your nursery done? we need to put up the wall border but we're pretty much done :)

Are you getting nervous? Not really nervous, but I'm getting anxious because I want this little guy to get here so I can finally meet him!!

Have you dropped yet? Nope, don't think so because I still can't breath!

Lost your plug? Not to my knowledge

Any other signs that baby is on their way? Other than getting closer to my due date, nope

Are you still working/how long will you work? Working til the end!

How do you feel in general? well I feel great but my ankle is still bothering me, carpel tunnel has invaded my left hand so I can barely do anything with it and I can't breath out of my nose!

What are you getting the most excited about? Meeting this little guy and seeing what he looks like and just to spend every waking moment with him!

What is in your hospital bag? well I've thought about what I need in there but didn't get around to packing it last weekend.

Are you exercising? just walking the dog (which really isn't a lot considering the weather decided it wanted to be mid-December temps again)

How many more days until D-Day? 27 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment