Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Monday, March 21, 2011

35 weeks down, 35 days to go!!!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35w1d
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +30 pounds and really starting to feel it…went to the podiatrist and he put me in an air cast because my right ankle was starting to turn in and it swelled up like a balloon!  I can definitely tell that my cheeks have gotten a little more “full” too!
Is your nursery done? We finally got the glider!  Only thing left is to hang the wallborder which will hopefully get done this coming weekend
What is your favorite piece of baby gear that you've purchased? I think I’m most excited about the stroller just because we’re having our babies at such perfect times and we’ll be able to spend a lot of time outside!
Which stroller did you buy? The Chicco Cortina
How many inches around is that bump? I have no idea…all I know is that as of two weeks ago Jason and I had the exact same measurement around the waist!
Are you getting nervous? I’m just nervous about not having everything that we will need the first few days we’re home.  Other than that,  I’m just nervous about where I’m going to start laboring at whether it be at my client, in the car, on the train, at home, etc. 
Have you dropped yet? Not yet! 
Lost your plug? Nope! 
Any other signs that baby is on their way? No signs what-so-ever
Are you still working/how long will you work? I am working until I go into labor!  I have clients scheduled until the week of April 11th…hopefully he waits until that week is over!
How do you feel in general? I feel pretty good.  I get a little tired once 8pm rolls around.  Like I said above, I was put in an aircast due to my ankle turning in, but that’s just because I’m a moose and gained 30 pounds (which have all been gained from like month 6 to now) so my body was not prepared for that amount of weight.
What are you getting the most excited about? I’m excited to see what he looks like!  It’s seriously killing me not knowing what he looks like!  I’m also excited to show him the world!!
Any big fears or concerns? My biggest fear is that I’m not always going to be able to protect LO or be there for him when he needs me the most.  I’m sure the worrying will never stop but I just hope I can somehow cope with this and be able to do the best that I can.
What is in your hospital bag? Wait…we need to pack a bag?!  haha…JK!  This is on my to-do list for this coming weekend
Are you exercising? I completely stopped while it was cold out but now I’m back to walking the dog (sorta).  I can’t really do a lot of exercise with the aircast on but I’m trying my best!
How many more days until D-Day? 34 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment