Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Sunday, April 17, 2011

39 weeks!

Well...I'm still pregnant!  I'm pretty sure I'm going to still be pregnant for at least another week or two.  I think he overheard his father saying that I'm going to be pregnant until May 1st and will have to be induced.  I'm PRAYING that does not happen.  I really want him to come on his own so I won't be required to be induced.  I'm still feeling pretty amazing, especially for being 39 weeks pregnant.  I have a little swelling in my right ankle...I've developed a kankle but only one, the right one.  Hopefully that will disappear once he's here. 
Nothing new to update in terms of progress.  I'm still 50% effaced but my cervix is starting to soften so that's a good thing.  He still hasn't dropped so of course it's hard for me to breathe.  I can't wait to take that first "real" breath after he's out!
Hopefully my next post on here will be of his birth and not another "bump pic".
Other than anxiously awaiting his arrival, there really isn't anything else to report on in our lives.
Here's me at 39 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!!! You will be amazed at how your body will bounce back after he is born. I know these last few days are terrible with anticipation BUT he will be here in no time!

    ReplyDelete