Age:
14 Months
Stats: We have his 15 month appt at the beginning of August so this is all just a guess. I'm thinking my peanut is only 22 pounds and maybe 31 inches tall? He's on the go all the time so his metabolism must be pretty high.
Size (diapers, clothes, etc.): He's still in size 3 diapers. We'll probably stay in them for a few more months. I just ordered some over night diapers because he has been leaking out of his diapers almost every morning. He's in 12-18 month clothing and they're still huge on him. All the 12 month stuff seems to fit him pretty well. His shoe size is 4 1/2.
Stats: We have his 15 month appt at the beginning of August so this is all just a guess. I'm thinking my peanut is only 22 pounds and maybe 31 inches tall? He's on the go all the time so his metabolism must be pretty high.
Size (diapers, clothes, etc.): He's still in size 3 diapers. We'll probably stay in them for a few more months. I just ordered some over night diapers because he has been leaking out of his diapers almost every morning. He's in 12-18 month clothing and they're still huge on him. All the 12 month stuff seems to fit him pretty well. His shoe size is 4 1/2.
Sleeping:
Weeknights he goes to bed between 7-7:30 (moreso around 7) and wakes up between 6-6:30. Weekends run around the same time unless he gets to bed later than 7:30, then he'll sleep until maybe 7. He still takes two naps. When he's at daycare he naps from 9:30-10:30 and 1:30-3. He'll be shifting to the toddler room probably by the end of the summer and he'll switch to just one nap a day at 12:30. When he's at home, his morning nap can be closer to 1.5-2 hours and his afternoon nap can be just as long, if not longer. At home he sleeps in his crib uniterupted. At daycare he sleeps on a cot that's on the floor so i think the second he wakes up at school, he's up.
Eating:
This kid can eat! There is not a single thing he doesn't like. I know I say this at every monthly update, but it's true! The newest thing we've tried is grapes. I cut them up into quarters and he gobbles them down! He LOVES milk! This kid can drink an entire cup of milk just sitting there! I'm pretty sure his favorite things are spaghetti, chicken, strawberries, blueberries, pancakes and grapes. He's kind of been protesting veggies lately so I try and feed them to him off a fork and he'll do pretty well.
Milestones:
Speaking of forks...he can eat his food off of a fork! Most of the time he just plays but then there are times where he'll do really well! He cut his first molar (top left) about 2 weeks ago. He's got two others that are just bulking up and about to pop through. He's become such a chatter box. He says: mamma, dadda, dog, Parker (garker), cat, yes, all done, stairs (heard that for the first time today), ball, and i'm sure i'm missing more.
New adventures: We bought a pontoon boat a few weeks ago and every weekend since we've been out on the water and Dylan LOVES it! He does really well with wearing the lifejacket the entire time we're on the water. I feel bad for him because his nap and eating schedules get so screwed up when we're out! He's a trooper though. Getting to bed on those nights is a complete disaster and not fun but it's worth the experience that he's getting out on the boat and in the water.
Favorite toys and activities: He loves the Car themed car that my mom got him for his birthday. He presses the horn about a million times a day and dances to the music. It's the cutest thing ever! I really need to get a video of it and put it on facebook! At school they have water wednesdays and when I pick him up at the end of the day, the teacher always talks about how much fun Dylan had!
What I'm looking forward to: I'm so excited to just watch him grow and learn. His mind is a sponge right now and it just melts my heart when he learns/does something new. I'm looking forward to this summer and spending time out on the water on the boat. We never had a boat as a kid so I'm excited to start a new tradition that Dylan's going to remember for the rest of his life!
Dylan, I am truly blessed to be your Mother. I love you so much my heart hurts. There is not a single thing I would not do for you. Know that I am always here for you. I'm here to wipe away tears, to laugh with you, to teach you right from wrong and most importantly, I am here to love you for who you are!
PS...I promise to try and get some pictures going on these posts!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment