Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Friday, June 1, 2012

13 months

Dylan,

My sweet baby boy. You're not a little baby anymore but a "toddler".  I use toddler loosley because you will always be my baby (and I'm in complete denial that you're 13 months old).  This past month has been a complete whirlwind!  We had your birthday party on April 28th, which should be a post in and of itself, your 12 month well-check, swimming and camping.  You really do get to do a bunch of fun things because your parents are pretty cool ;)

I'll just get right to all your likes and dislikes...
You will eat just about anything we put in front of you.  The only thing you won't touch is a raw banana (although you ate some at daycare the other day).  You LOVE black beans, chicken, steak, strawberries, blueberries, pancakes, and much much more.  You are obsessed with Parker.  You love to just lay up against him or slide over him on your tummy.  He just lays there and occassionally will lick you in the face but he tolerates you :)  Secretly he love you soooo much!  It's cute when we go on walks and you hold the leash in the stroller because Parker stays right by your side.  You guys are going to be inseperable when you're older!  Rachel is coming around more and tolerating you "petting" her tail.  Callie stays at a distance and I don't think that will change.  She's just a big scaredy cat!  You're completely off of bottles as of 2 weeks ago! I thought we were going to have a major battle but you sure showed me!  We haven't given you a paci in well over a week.  I'm pretty sure those are gone as well. You still suck your thumb so I think it's safe to say you won't actually need the paci anymore.  You're still in size 3 diapers.  You're in most 12-18 month clothing.  You wear a size 4 shoe.  BTW...you get compliments on a weekly basis at school for being in the cutest outfits :)  You dress better than your mommy and daddy!  You've got 7 teeth (4 on top, 3 on bottom) and you've got some molars that are trying to come through.  Your poor little gums are SO swollen.  You still sleep from 7:30-6:30 (although today you slept in until 7:15).  You are crazy about saying "mamma" now and it just melts my heart every.single.time! I'll run upstairs and you'll stand at the bottom of the stairs and cry out "mamma" and I get all teary eyed!  You say dadda, dog, ball, all done, cat, night night, and your newest is 'gaga'.  You surely do know how to listen!  We'll ask you to throw something away and you'll actually throw it in the trash.  You love to go get Parker's food dish and wait for me to notice you with it.  I'll tell you to put it back and you'll waddle on over and put it back immediately.  You're SOOOO fun and I'm sure it's just the beginning.  We'll ask for hugs and you'll come running up to us and put your arms around us!  Thank you for spoiling us by being the most well-behaved 13 month old little man.  I'm sure your terrible 2's are going to be just that but we'll get there when we get there.  For now, I'll take your snuggles, open mouth kisses and big hugs every day!! 


Love you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment