Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

5 months (another one :) )

So I totally forgot that I wanted to do these stats each month so I am posting another 5 month blog :)
Age: 5 months 4 days old (September 28, 2011)
Size (clothes, diapers, etc):  He's still in size 3 diapers.  He'll probably be in this size for quite a while since they are for up to 28 pounds!  He's fitting snuggly into 6-9 month clothes.  The 6-12 month clothes are a little loose on him but they still fit.  I didn't want to really buy any 6-9 month winter stuff because I thought it was a waste of money since he'd only be in them for about a month...this way, he can wear the 6-12 month stuff all winter long :)  I'm sure I'll still buy him more clothes because I'm crazy like that, but for the most part, I've already bought the bulk of his wardrobe for the winter.  I just need to find a fall jacket. 
Sleeping:  He has always been an amazing sleeper and he still is.  He goes to bed around 8-8:30pm and doesn't wake up until 6:30-7am every day. (Definitely gets his sleeping habits from his father!!) ...This still has not changed.
Eating: Still just getting the boob.  One more month before we'll start solids!  I'll continue to BF him in addition to the solids though.
Milestones:  I noticed for his 4 month stats that he wasn't rolling back to front yet but I can now say that he has mastered this!  He'll be on his back for literally 2 seconds and he's already flipping himself onto his stomach.  He's so cute :)  He LOVES his toes.  I'm finding it harder to change his diaper because he just wants to eat his toes all the time!
New Adventures: We had our first "overnight without Dylan" a week ago. He stayed with my parents Thursday morning through Sunday evening while we went to Vegas for Andrea and Freddie's wedding.  We had a blast, Dylan had a blast but I definitely missed my little guy while we were away!! 
Favorite Toys and Activities: He loves his jumparoo (baby einstein thing).
Funny Happenings:  Nothing really.  He just puts smiles on our faces 24/7...it's pretty awesome!!
What I'm looking forward to: We are getting family pictures done on October 15th and also getting some of Dylan since he'll be 6 months. So excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment