It's really hard to try and find time to write a blog. I wish I had more time to update on a weekly basis, but that's just not gonna happen, so monthly it will be for a while.
Dylan is growing like crazy. I don't have exact stats because he doesn't have a well check until he's 6 months old. I weighed him on our scale at home the other night and he's up to 16 pounds :)
Dylan went to his first Thresherman's Parade in Pontiac over Labor Day weekend. He loved it (and so did Parker).
We spent the day out at Grandma and Grandpa Rambo's house. It was a nice and relaxing Sunday! So glad that Parker got to make the trip with us!
Sunday, September 11th we all went to Bussey Woods in Schaumburg. We hung out and walked around until I had my softball games that night. Parker went nuts because of all the new smells! He loved it!! Dylan loved hanging out in his stroller and just looked around the whole time!
Love this kid to pieces!!! It was a nice day to be outside and I am so thankful to have some amazing men in my life to share it with!
Jason and I went to Vegas Sept 15 -18...I'll put that in a whole other post since this one is about Dylan! I will say that those were the hardest days because we left him with my parents!
Dylan is changing every single day. His little personality is so awesome. He's so laid back all the time but the second he's hungry, he's like, I need food NOW!!! He loves his baby einstein bouncy chair now that his feet can touch the ground. It's so funny to watch him bounce up and down in it! He loves twirling himself around to all the different play areas on it. He's rolling front to back and back to front with ease now. If he's on his back, within seconds he flips himself over to his belly and looks up at you with the biggest "look what I just did" smile on his face! So precious
We've been battling a cough for almost 2 weeks now. I finally took him to the pedi yesterday and they told me that coughs could linger up to 3 weeks so we shouldn't be worried. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything worse...which it wasn't!
I have to admit, I am a milk machine and proud of it! I haven't had any issues with my supply and I am so thankful that I have been able to continue to nurse him and pump during work to provide him with what he needs! We still haven't started him on solids yet, so he's still strictly on breastmilk. We'll start solids at 6 months so be prepared for a food update for his 6 month blog!
It's so awesome to watch him interact with Parker. he's really reaching for him now when he goes to give him a big slobbery kiss on the face. He reaches his arms out and basically hugs his face. Those two are going to get into some major trouble when they're older...I just know it!
Anywho...I know I'm just starting to ramble now :) I really hope that Dylan one day is able to look back on these blogs and understand just how much his parents love him. It's such an incredible feeling to have inside, knowing we are the ones creating/molding this little guy into the person that he'll one day become. I hope all of his wishes and dreams come true and that he never gives up hope. We will support him in whatever he wants to do and become because he is our son and our love is unconditional. We love you, Dylan!!!
Ugh...such a little man!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment