Seriously? Dylan is 3 months old already? He's no longer considered a newborn. He is now an infant! Time sure is flying! We are enjoying every second though. He's really starting to develop his own little personality. He gives pretty much anyone a big gummy smile almost every time. He's giggling now which is absolutely heart-melting. His little laugh always brightens up my day when I get home from work. I cherish the weekends because during the week I only see him first thing in the morning and then for about 3 hours at night. And by the end of the night, he is pooped and all out of giggles. I look forward to the weekends so I can sit and "talk" with him during the days which are so much more entertaining :) He loves to watch your mouth move while you talk to him. He really focuses on the way your mouth moves and the sounds that are coming out. He also loves to just hang out and watch everything that's going on around him (which is usually the TV when we're at home). We were at the mall yesterday and he was contently just sitting in his carseat watching all the objects that were passing him by. He LOVES being outside. They really are right when they say babies tend to be more calm when they're outside. He could be Mr. Crabby Patty in the house and the second you step outside it's like someone turned a switch!
Breastfeeding is still going awesome. I was worried about my supply possibly changing once I went back to work but so far so good. I plan on nursing him for the first year and then switching him to cow's milk after that so he doesn't have to have any formula whatsoever. I am still amazed by my body and the fact that I am Dylan's sole provider. He's such a little chub now compared to when he was born. Pretty sure he is double his birth weight now. Don't know how tall he is. We have his 4 month well check August 18th so I'm looking forward to getting his measurements...not looking forward to his shots :(
Dylan, every day I wake up happy because I know that I have you! Thank you for being my son and bringing so much joy and happiness to your father and I! We love you!!
Here are some "unedited" shots from Jason taking his 3 month pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment