Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All snowed in!

So we got about 18 inches of snow last night and lost a part of our fence...how nice!  Jason and I are both working from home today, thank Heavens because all of Will County roads are closed.  He's outside using his new snow blower and cleaning off our driveway :) 

In baby related news, nothing has really changed.  Still tossing and turning at night but nothing I can't handle.  Still haven't started to feel uncomfortable yet so I'm still enjoying being pregnant.  This whole being snowed in thing really makes me want to drink a bottle of wine, but that ain't happening so I guess that's the only thing right this second that I'm not enjoying about my pregnancy...yeah yeah, I'll get over it :)

Hope everyone stays warm out there!!!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28w 1d…getting closer to the finish line!!
Size of Baby: somewhere between 2.5-3lbs and 16.5 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  as of Friday I was up 21lbs.  I’m sure that’s gone up…I’ve been gaining more than a pound a week since 20 weeks. 
Maternity Clothes: Everything…I think it’s time for me to suck it up and buy a new bra.
Movement: He’s still a kicker.  Not too hard yet.  he hasn’t reached my ribs yet so I’m thankful for that.  He’s squirming in there and it’s a little uncomfortable but I’ll manage.
Symptoms: Starting to get some major sciatica pain :(  
What I Miss: sleeping through the night and not waking up with back pain
Girl, Boy, or Team Green: boy
Belly button In or Out: so out.
Cravings: oranges, ice cream, cheeseburgers
Is your nursery done? decide on a name so we can buy wood letters to hang above the dresser, and put up the wall boarder. Jason and his Dad knocked off the painting for the dresser/changing table so we’re one step closer
Do you feel ready? I am but I’m not.  I’m ready to meet this little guy and see what he looks like and just hold him close to me.  I’m not ready only because I haven’t gotten to my uncomfortable stage yet but I’m sure that will be reached here in the next few weeks.
Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes, I have very much enjoyed this pregnancy.  I didn’t have any m/s in the first tri and things have been pretty normal for me.  I do miss working out though so that’s the one downside of being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment