Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bump Pic Monday

So there's  board that I'm a part of that posts pictures of our bumps and goes through a few highlights.  Figured I'd share here as well :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27w1d
Size of Baby: 2.5 lbs?
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +19 lbs. Indifferent
Maternity Clothes: Everything!
Movement: Oh yeah.  It's absolutely rediculous today. He's basically been having a dance party in there since this morning.  Starting to get a little naucious from it!
Symptoms: Tossing and turning at night.  other than that, everything else is going well...guess my body is starting to get used to the extra weight.
What I Miss: Sushi...ugh!
Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy
Belly button In or Out: So out
Cravings: Oranges, cheeseburgers and hot caramel/fudge ice cream sundae
Is your nursery done? Not yet.  We painted it when we first moved in 3 years ago (3 walls a bright blue, 1 wall chocolate).  We've got the crib and bedding.  We need to put up the wall boarder, paint the dresser, buy the glider and hang wall decor.
Have you had a baby shower? I'm having three:  friend shower is Feb 27th, dad's side is March 6th and my mom's side is after the baby's born
Nursery theme? Puppies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment