Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hiccups

Well we had our 15w appointment today!  Took the NP about .5 seconds to find the baby's heartbeat!  Again, words can't describe what it's like to hear your baby's heartbeat while they're inside of you.  Best thing about today?  The baby had the hiccups!  I busted out laughing and couldn't stop for a few seconds.  It was the coolest thing ever.  To know that the baby had the hiccups and I couldn't feel a thing...I know that will change as the weeks come and go.  Baby's heartrate was 154bpm so we're still looking good!  Only 5 more weeks until we can find out if we're having a boy or girl.  It's seriously killing me!  I know I have to have patience and that it will be here before we know it considering I've already been pregnant for 10 weeks now!  Every day my belly grows a little more and it becomes even more real that we are going to be parents.  It's a scary feeling but at the same time I know we will be the "World's Greatest Parents" :)  We better get one of those cool mugs from our child! haha!!! 

1 comment:

  1. When we had our 20 week sonogram (where we could have found out the sex but didn't), 'lil red was movin' and shakin' like crazy but I couldn't feel a thing! It's crazy to see the baby move but not be able to feel it. I finally started feeling him a week or two later. It was really cool and I loved when he got the hiccups (and I think it's hilarious when he has them now). Towards the end it was cool trying to figure out what body part was jabbing me in the side!
    We're so excited for you two and know you'll be (one of the) World's Greatest Parents!
    Keep up the blog!

    ReplyDelete