Well we are finally back from vacation (got back late Sunday night). It was an absolute blast! I think cruises are meant to go on with friends and not by yourself :) Every day was a new adventure. To be honest, the one thing I looked forward to three times a day was eating food...haha! The food was delicious about 95% of the time. We stopped at Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Each location was different and the beaches were amazing. It was nice to finally relax and not have to think about work for a whole week. I feel refreshed but a bit lost at work. It's hard to drive so hard, leave for a week and then try and jump back into it. I'm sure it'll be fine though.
Belly is slowly starting to grow. For the people that don't know me, I don't look pregnant but for the people that know me, I'm definitely growing a baby in there :) I'm sure over the next few weeks I will expand even more. I am now using hair ties to keep my work pants together. Hopefully this will last at least another month but I'm not thinking it will. That means shopping for me :) 6 more weeks until we can find out what we are having!!!!! EEEEK!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment