Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here we go!

Well...I guess it's time to start a blog!  Jason and I decided shortly after we were married that we would go off bc and just let happen, happen.  We were expecting to wait (aka time to conceive) a while BUT two months later we received a positive pregnany test on August 22nd!!  It was weird because the week before I was feeling some craps but no period.  I just had this feeling that my body was doing something it had never done before.  Boy was I right!  My body was making a baby!!! 

We decided to wait a few weeks to tell our parents just to get further along in the pregnancy.  We told them Labor Day weekend.  It was killing them that they had to wait until October 4th to spill the beans to the entire world!  October 4th we had our 11 week appointment (no u/s..just doppler and we heard the HB 160bpm!).  We had our first u/s on September 16th at 8w4d and the baby just looked like a little peanut :)

We won't get our next u/s until our 20 week appointment where we can find out the gender of our baby!  Oh yes, we are definitely finding out!!  There is no way that I can go another 20 weeks knowing that I could know what that little bug inside me is!

We are so excited and are well on the path to parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment