Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Friday, August 24, 2012

16 months

Well...I failed to update for your 15 month blog. Hope you forgive me Dylan :(

These past few months have been awesome. Your little personality is really starting to shine. You pretty much are exactly like your father. You are on the go 24/7. If it's not your way, then it's no way. You like to cuddle right before bed although you can play hard right up until bedtime. You're so cute when we ask you if you want to go nigh-night. You look at us with tired eyes and say "nigh-night", wave to us and blow us a kiss. Melts my heart every time. You're getting better about open mouth kisses. Daddy still just gets cheek kisses :)
Your eating habits are amazing. You'll eat pretty much everything in front of you with the exceptions of some night where you just wanna throw food on the floor.
You and Parker of course are still BFFs and I don't see that ever changing, ever!
You Play independently at home. Almost to the point where you ignore us when we try and play with you.
When you were at the doctor for your 15 month appointment you weighed 23 pounds 5.6oz and 31 1/4 inches tall. You're average, maybe a little on the munchkin side :) hopefully you go through a growth spurt sometime soon or you may be a shorty like your mother!

Dylan, I was helping out a elementary school today making sure all the buses got to the school on time. As I watched all the kindergarteners get off the buses, I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed thinking that one day you're gonna be in school. I could barely hold it together! Lord knows how I'm gonna be when you really do have your first day of school!

I love you more than anything in the world and every day you put a smile on my face. Please don't ever change!

Mommy and Daddy love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment