Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 weeks!


Baby Highlights:

How old is Baby?: 3 weeks 2 days

Name: Dylan Joseph

Date of birth:  April 24th

Weight: 7lb 10oz at birth.  we have our 1 month appt on thurs!

Height: 20.5in at birth

Breast or Bottle?: Breast

Clothes Size: NB

New Milestones:  He smiles at me :)

Milestones you think LO is close to:  Holding his head up longer than 5 seconds

Sleeping (long stretches, STTN etc): i think he would STTN if I let him.  He usually goes 4-5 hours at night and a few 1-2 hour naps during the day

Favorite activity/toy: tummy time and kisses from Parker, our 1 year old Lab

Best part about being a mom? Knowing that this is a life that my husband and I created.  We are responsible for him.  I love being the one that has to feed him because I feel a very strong bond with him

This week we: have Dylan's 1 month Pedi appt, I can finally drive so I'm going to try and go out with just Dylan and I. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment