Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Sunday, April 21, 2013

16 weeks!!!


How far along? 16 weeks

Weight loss/gain: I was down 4 pounds at the doctor's office on Wednesday according to what I started at with them.  I've got my appetite back so now it's just finding the right foods to eat and eating enough!

Maternity clothes:  I'm slowly starting to run out of regular work tops. I need to wash all my old ones so I can start wearing those.  I'm in maternity pants full time now!

Symptoms:  I've got a lot of energy during the day which is great but then once Dylan is down for the night, I pretty much am too!  

Sex (of baby):  Appointment date is set for May 13th @ 9am!!!!!

Sleep: I get up to pee at least once a night.  Sleep is still great though.

Best moment this week? Hearing baby's heartbeat on the doppler at the doctor's office!  a steady 146!!

Movement:  I thought I felt something two weeks ago but I haven't felt anything since.  Hoping this changes within a week or two!

Food cravings:  I was on a pepper kick last week.

Belly button in or out?  Flat during the day and out at night

What I miss? Regular diet coke and iced coffee from DD

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out if this baby is a boy or girl!  Less than a month now!

Milestones:  Nothing yet

What I'm nervous about:  Going for a VBAC and ending with another Csection

Photo bomb by my almost 2 year old! ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment