Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Here we go again!! Baby Z 2.0 (12 weeks)

So everyone who reads this likely already knows that we are expecting baby #2  October 6th!  We are beyond excited to go through this process again and the end result being a sibling for Dylan.

For everyone to say that every pregnancy is different, they are right on the money.  With Dylan I had zero morning sickness.  This time around I still never puked but there were days where I felt like if I moved another muscle I was going to hurl all over the place.  With Dylan I didn't really lose my appetite.   This time around there were many days where I couldn't figure out what I wanted to eat and when I did decide, I could only get down a few bites.  It was all about survival mode for a while! The only thing that has been similar to Dylan's pregnancy is that I fall asleep on the couch anywhere between 7:30 and 8pm (some nights sooner).  Jason has definitely been picking up the slack at night so I thank him for that!  Dylan has waaaay too much energy for me right now!  I'm hoping now that I'm about to begin 2nd tri that I'll get all my energy back!

I'm hoping to get back into blogging now that we have another baby on the way and I really need to update everyone on how Dylan is doing!  He's growing so fast and is such a joy to us!  He will be turning TWO in ONE MONTH!!  Yeah, please tell time to slow down please!  Birthday planning is in full force.  I will definitely be updating once his big day is here!

Until then, I'll try and do weekly updates and that will hopefully help keep everyone updated on how we're all doing!

I will leave you with some fabulous photos of photos! HA!  We've got a beautiful camera but a crappy computer that I don't feel like dealing with today and I'm on my ipad!  Enjoy :)



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Hope you feel better soon! Isn't crazy how early we are showing this time around???

    ReplyDelete