Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Friday, March 23, 2012

11 months old!

Dear sweet Dylan -

I am so sorry that I missed your 10 month blog. Things have just been so crazy around here! By the time I was going to get around to it, you were already 3 weeks into 10 months! There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for how lucky I am to have you as my son. You are perfect in so many ways. As I sit here and watch you nurse, it brings tears to my eyes to think that our bonding time is almost up. We have almost reached a year of this amazing experience and I am overjoyed that we worked through this together and have made it this close to the finish line! I will never get this time back with you but the memory will stay with me forever. Thank you for being perfect and so well natured. You make me look like a pro :)

Age: 11 months old (what?!)
Size: 12 month pjs. I can get away with a few 9 months but they're getting pretty tight. It's been super freaking hot this past week so I busted out your 12-18 month summer clothes and they somewhat fit. You definitely have room to grow but you can get away with wearing them to school. You're still in size 3.5 shoe. Probably will move up I the next month. Still size 3 diapers. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Food: you've come so far in the past two months! You're pretty much on all table food with the exception to 1/2 jar of food at lunch and 1/2 a jar of food at dinner. At school for breakfast you have a mixture or Cheerios, french toast sticks, waffles and pancakes with some kind of fruit and a whole container of yogurt. Then you have some type of snack, graham cracker, animal crackers, ritz crackers, or puffs. For lunch you have so many different foods: tortellini, beef tacos, hamburgers, English muffins with cheese, chicken quesadillas, chicken salad sandwiches, and many other things. You also get a fruit and veggie for lunch which lately you've been having 2 servings of!! When you're at home you usually get: peas, carrots, blueberries, corn, chicken, cheese or meatballs. You're still nursing in the morning and nights and all weekend. You take 3 bottles of BM at daycare. I still have a full freezer of milk so we will definitely hit our one year goal of breastfeeding! (doing the happy dance)
Milestones: you took your first steps on Sunday, march 18th!!! We were out I the grass and you were freaked out by it touching your feet so you took like 3 steps and then fell into me! Then, tonight (march 23rd) we were upstairs and you were hanging onto the ottoman, let go and took 4 steps all by yourself!!! Daddy and I were both there to watch it!! You seriously amaze us every single day!! You love saying "ugh-oh" and "wow". Dada is still your go to word while momma slips out every once in a while. You've started to finally get some more teeth! You've got two on the bottom and one on the top (right eye tooth). Your front left has broken skin and your right front and left eye tooth are about to break the skin! So crazy that you're not going to be my gummy kid anymore!!
Sleep: you are back to sleeping through the night but if you do wake up, you fall back asleep within minutes of being awake. Your bedtime routine starts around 7-7:15 and you're completely out by 8pm. You sleep until 5:50-6:15am. It usually varies but for the most part it's 6:15. You're the happiest baby when you wake up too. It amazes me :) your teachers at school always comment about how happy you are when you come in in the mornings.

You and Parker are becoming best friends. It's so cute how he comes trotting over to you and gives you a big kiss. You sometimes will crawl over to him and pull up in him. It's so cute!!

I can't believe my next monthly update is going to be for your 1 year birthday!!! You are growing up way too fast :(

We love you, Dylan!!

Pic is from this morning while he was watching little Einsteins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment