Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

9 months

Well...Dylan is 9 months old now! 

Age:  9 months (and a few days)

Stats:  9 month appt on January 19th he was 18 pounds 8.6 ounces (19%) and 28 inches long (43%)

Size (diapers, clothes, etc.):  He's still in size 3 diapers and wearing 9 month clothing.  now that he's in the infant 2 room, he must wear shoes.  His shoe size is 3 1/2 :)

Sleeping:  Sleep was pretty bad for about 3 weeks (right around Xmas time) but we are back to STTN so mamma is very pleased with that!  there have been maybe 1 or 2 nights where he's woken up a few times but he's fallen back asleep before I even got out of bed.

Eating:  Still BFing in the morning, evenings and weekends.  He gets expressed BM at daycare.  I am still in complete awe that my body has been able to stay up with him and provide him with the nutrients that he needs to develop and grow.  He is now eating yogurt for breakfast with some sort of fruit.  He eats puffs (or should I say devours them) for snacks.  He's eating stage 3 foods for lunch and dinner.  I'm slowly introducing finger foods to him.  He seems to be doing really well but I'm not trying to force the food down his throat. 
Milestones:  This kid is ridiculous :)  He's the fastest crawler alive!  He cruises along the ottoman and any furniture he's on.  He loves his sit to stand walker.  He just crawls over to it, stands himself up and walks.  He thinks he's the coolest kid ever (he kind of is though).  He says "dada" "baba" "at" "wow".  Just the other day I was pulling the blanket over his head and saying "where's dylan?" and then pulling the blanket down and saying "there he is!!"  well after about 3-4 times, he started pulling the blanket over his own head!!!! It brought tears to my eyes!!! 

New adventures:  Dylan started swim class on January 14th.  It's a 6 week session. He loves the water and does so well during the class.  It's more of a class to just get them used to the water so it's so much fun to spend time as a family :) 

Favorite toys and activities:  Parker's water dish is his favorite hangout, followed by the stairs :)  We also put up his ball pit and he loves that.  He's just on the go 24/7 so it really just depends on what we have out of the toy box.

Funny happenings:  He's always cracking us up with something!

What I'm looking forward to:  Planning his 1st birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONSTERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment