Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
May 1st, 2010

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dylan's 1st Halloween

We started off Halloween 2011 by having a parade at Dylan's daycare.  I worked from home so I could make the 3:15 start time.  J didn't know if he could make it but when we were walking outside, I spotted him!  I'm not gonna lie, I teared up a little knowing that he made it just in time to see his son's first Halloween parade!!

 He is seriously the happiest kid I know!!

Here's Dylan with his friend Luke!  Luke's parents, Jina and Mike, both went to Eastern!  Mike and J are both Sig Pi's. 
 Dylan sitting like a big boy!
 Dylan and Grandpa

I can't believe that our little man is 6 months (and one week) old!  He is growing ever so fast.  I wish he would slow down a little so I can remember this stage forever...but I guess I'll just keep blogging so I can keep these memories down!

No comments:

Post a Comment